Take the Leap – Original Arabic Calligraphy

take the leap

The figure of a woman jumping is created using the Diwani Djali script. The text reads “Always do what you are afraid to do” and is repeated exactly three times to create the shape of this woman conquering her fear.

قم بالقفزة

تم إنشاء هذا الشكل لامرأة تقفز باستخدام الخط الديواني الجلي. قراءة النص “افعل دائماً ما انت خائف أن تفعل” ويتكرر ثلاث مرات بالضبط لخلق شكل هذه المرأة تقهر خوفها

Signed Limited Edition print of 50 on 220 gsm paper.

50 نسخة موقعة محدودة على ورق  سماكة 220 غرام.

Signed Limited Edition Prints Available Here.

About these ads

About Everitte

Beirut-based American Arabic calligrapher.
This entry was posted in Famous Quotesاقتباس مشهور and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Take the Leap – Original Arabic Calligraphy

1. theartofdang says:

wow! you really nailed it on this one, great depth and flow.

2. Yazid Boukerroui says:

I really love how you made her upper body, especially the hair. I would love to see a more feminine version with slimmer and longer legs, body curves, or perhaps an elaborate long dress. In this I saw sneakers and jeans, very modern, young, cool woman that is full of life! I love it like all your work!

• Everitte says:

Thank you! If you like the more feminine images check out Sisters of the Wind – I really enjoyed making full use of flowing dresses in that piece!

• Everitte says:

Thank you! If you like the more feminine images check out Sisters of the Wind – I really enjoyed making full use of flowing dresses in that piece.

3. Jo Alif says:

I just stumbled upon your sight….and i must say…..MASHALLAH!!!! I am fell in love with your beautiful art!!!

4. afraz says:

Verry verry nice, Beautiful arts, want to do a TAtto of it :)

5. Jaqueline says:

Beautiful work! I’m brazilian and I’ve been studying arabic for 5 years now, I was searching about diwani calligraphy and I found your site, tottally worth it! This is my favorite one, thank you very much for providing me this kind of art :)

6. colibri99 says:

Je trouve votre travail extraordinaire, vous avez vraiment beaucoup de talent. Je ne crois pas qu’une seule personne sur terre peut trouver cela moche. Je vous admire!
    Continuez, surtout!

7. Avi says:

Just wanted to share that, after some time of admiring this piece, I went ahead and got this tattooed on me…just beautiful, I love it as do others who ask questions about it. :-) Thank you for your creation! :-)